CompleteBooks. All rights reserved.
Here are a few examples of training topics:
- Entering invoices, processing credit memos and recording bad checks.
- Recording payments so you don’t end up with unapplied payments or incorrect customer balances.
- Using undeposited funds properly to avoid double booked income.
- Entering and paying bills so that they tie to each other and you don’t end up having an overstated amount in accounts payable.
- Recording inventory to ensure the cost of goods sold and inventory account has correct balances.
- Understanding what items are and how they work to obtain accurate financial data and detailed reports.
- Tracking customer deposits, income and expenses by job and expense reimbursements.
- Setting up online banking to download transactions into QuickBooks.
- Reconciling bank, loan and credit card accounts.
- Recording transactions to get an income statement and balance sheet by class.
- Generating, customizing and reading financial reports so you can see where your business stands and identify areas for improvement.
- Learning the common areas where the changes you make can result in troubleshooting and clean up.
- Understanding the importance of closing your books and not making changes to prior periods.
249 W. Jackson Street #130, Hayward, CA 94544 | email: Kristina@QuickBooksConsultingServices.com | call: (510) 828-7883